As a Mid Full Stack Developer, you will take part in the development of software for SproutLoud’s Through Channel Marketing Automation SaaS Platform. In this role, you will be part of a cross functional team developing and running highly complex cloud-native applications and services, while meeting the business requirements and improving overall user experience.
The Mid Full Stack Developer is a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and work with cloud-native technologies & processes, improve efficiency along the way and make an impact while contributing to cross-functional teams. You will have opportunities to work on multiple layers of our technology stack, ranging from customer-focused user experience work, building scalable distributed cloud services, working with big data and everything in between. You will learn how to design services and experiences that are required to work around the globe.
You are expected to contribute more than just code. You’ll be involved in defining how things work, what they do, and why we do that instead of something else. We also expect you to share your knowledge and expertise with everyone else. Your ability to creatively collaborate and execute team goals will affect scalability and directly contribute to the company's product and the features our team builds. You will collaborate with product, engineering and other development teams in SproutLoud to build cloud-native applications and services using modern web technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
You will be part of a fun, diverse team that seeks challenges, loves learning and values teamwork. You will have opportunities for learning, mentorship, career growth, and work on high-business impact areas.
Requisitos para postularse
- 4+ years of active engineering experience in a complex environment and/or comparable experience such as successful engineering and deployment of enterprise-grade
- technology assets in an agile product environment
- 4+ years of hands on experience with Object Oriented Programing and OO Design patterns
- 4+ years of hands on experience with web development frameworks
- 4+ years of hands on experience with RDBMS
- 3+ years of hands on experience with modern front-end frameworks
- Proficiency in one or more Object Oriented Programming languages such as Java, PHP, C++, C#, Python, Ruby, etc. Emphasis on Java, PHP and Python.
- Proficiency in one or more web development frameworks such as Zend, Laravel, Lumen, Symfony, Spring, Flask, etc. Emphasis on Zend, Laravel and Spring.
- Proficiency in one or more front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, React, Vue.js. Emphasis on Vue.js.
- Proficiency in SQL/PLSQL, schema design, and one or more RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc. Emphasis on PostgreSQL.
- Proficiency in one or more Template Engine/Processors such as Smarty, Blade, Twig, Mustache, Handlebards, etc. Emphasis on Smarty and Twig.
- Proficiency in one or more testing frameworks such as PHPUnit, JUnit, Codeception, Jest, Cypress, Mocha, Chai. Emphasis on PHPUnit, JUnit, Codeception or Jest.
- Fluency in one or more modern CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, Bulma, Materialize CSS. Emphasis on Bootstrap.
- Fluency in one or more modern CSS precompilers such as Less or Sass.
- Fluency in one or more Version Control Systems such as Git, SVN, CVS, Team Foundation. Emphasis on Git.
- Experience with public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc). Emphasis on Google Cloud Platform.